Wednesday, January 26, 2011

1.26.11

Dear Husband,



This weekend we spent all of Saturday morning at a bike swap selling our goods (and picking up some more...naturally).  I love watching you geek out with new cycling friends, like the Spanish Conquistador with the scarf and the hair and the killer bike.  As a treat for attending said bike swap, you bought me coffee and lunch at one of our favorites (who happened to be hosting said swap).  We talked and laughed and people watched our hearts out.  I love days like that day. 

I think the worst part about not running the marathon is the fact that you have to take my scooter back since I didn't earn it.  This totally ruins my plans of being awesome (I can only assume you did purchase one since YOU PROMISED one if I ran a marathon). And now, as we roll into what was once titled "Holycrapwe'rerunningamarathon Weekend" but is now titled "IcantbelieveIwokeupat5everySaturdayfornothing", I'll ice your booboo if you ice mine, and we'll get ridiculously excited for bike racing season.

And then our next Marathon.

Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hop on the love train