Monday, January 31, 2011

Some birthday highlights. There's video. Except I'm not allowed to post it. So just email me.

I don't think I was clear on something.
Devin and I did not get to run the marathon.  
We were both injured.  
I'm still depressed...aaaaaand now I'm over it.
But, last week held both of our birthdays which usually means everyone we know bakes us something and we gain 14.1 lbs. in 3 days.
Thank the good Lord we saw Jillian this morning.  Owwwwwwwuh!
Here are some highlights from day of birth celebrations.
Enjoy.


Dinner with D's parents at The Broken Spoke Cafe.
Of course it's a bicycle restaurant.  
Of course it is.
Don't worry, I got a haircut the next day.  Oof.


Devin's appetizer at dinner with my parents.  
A little bone marrow now and then is good for you.


3 Desserts.  It's how we do things.
Pancetta chocolate chip cookies oh to the em to the gee.

 

Love them.

Devin made me the best gift certificate for some time here.
And brought me these.
 

 

My absolute favorite.
A bunch of tulips will make me happy for a long time until I get more.


Birthday breakfast.


I only take him to the finest.
Best. BBQ. Ever. In. My. Life.


Happy Monday!
Sayonara January!

2 comments:

  1. Wait. Just hold on for a moment. Pancetta chocolate chip cookies????? I want one. Right now.

    Glad you both had a great birthday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. there will be many, many more marathons to run :)

    ReplyDelete

Hop on the love train