Thursday, January 20, 2011

1.20.11

Dear husband,

I want you to know how proud I am of you for hanging up the bike and running your tree trunks off for this marathon.  You are a stellar athlete.  You will be fantastical.  Dear anyone who didn't get into the Houston marathon, I am sorry I took a spot and won't be using it.  If it helps, my little runner's heart is broken to little salt-grain sized pieces.  Dear rehab,  I want my small fortune back.  Dear bicycle, looking forward to getting to know you better.  Dear month of January, I am ready for you to go now.  Dear Man with a Plan, sometimes I don't get you.  That's okay.  Dear husband, I'll start working on my bedazzled shirt I plan to wear to cheer you on.  Run for it, Marty!

Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hop on the love train