Monday, January 24, 2011

Bag lady

On Saturday, I took some old T-shirts and made some grocery bags.
Not because we need more
but because I wanted to get rid of some of Devin's T-shirts.
Jokes.  Not.




Tace got me this shirt.  Get it?  I love DC?  As in my husband?
Anyways I spilled something on it and it stained.  But I love its new use!!




Don't worry, he was thrilled to put all of the groceries in the car while I snapped his picture.  Thrilled. 

So, just sew the bottom closed, use a bowl to cut a nice circle around the neck, cut the sleeves off.  I decided to finish off all of the edges for extra durability, but I guess you wouldn't have to.
And now we love these bags more than any others...because we got $111 worth of groceries in 3 of them.  Boomtown.

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Hop on the love train