Monday, January 10, 2011

A stellar weekend in list format.

1.  My new boots came in on Thursday and I got to break them in all weekend.


Be still my ever lovin' achy breaky heart.


ridiculous.
2.  Breaking in my boots included but was not limited to me re-tracking my steps twice throughout the entire Galleria looking for my car key.

3.  I found my car key.  Don't ask me where it was.

4.  Jeans shopping mission 2011 complete.  I hate jeans shopping with every bone in my body.  If I had the money I would have someone bring every pair of jeans that is for sale in America to my home and I would try them on in my bedroom.  I feel like you can't fully be sure of a pair of jeans until you wear them in your bed.  

4a.  Jeans shopping is 49 times worse when you have to retrace your steps in the Galleria, but I digress.

5.  The Aggies lost the Cottonbowl.  This was not stellar for my husband and our friends who are 90% Aggies, however, Niko Nikos + a 10,000,000 inch TV + really comfy chairs + Xbox Kinect at half time = my kind of football watching.

6.  Highlight of the weekend: I finally got to meet up with my girl crush pen pal.  Remember her amazing place?  She and her man came down to our church, then we hit up Cedar Creek, one of our faves, for some lunch and talky talky.  She also brought me this.  A woman after my own heart.  I busted it out last night for some cookies that I'll finish up tonight.  Lauren, we had SO. MUCH. FUN!

7.  The grocery store is never a highlight for me.  So, just a picture.  Pay no attention to the indian feather on my head.


8.  And, at last, I pulled out my new sewing machine and did my first stitching.  The finished product.  I was so proud.  You can place your orders by emailing me with the subject line "Yeah Right".


Happy Monday, y'all!

8 comments:

  1. Cute boots, cute pillow & awesome ginormo apple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like your boots. let's have doo dah dinner or hh soon. seriously doo, wussie and me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. bravo on the pillow...and the new boots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great job on the pillo!! love that fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You pillow IS AWESOME. Looks great. Love the boots. And, do you know how many times I lose my keys each day? At least once. Ryan thinks it's the most hilarious thing ever. And, my cell phone? At least twice. I hadn't seen it for two days until I found it in my coat pocket tonight. ;)

    Where were the keys?

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...our hightlight too friend! what cookies did you make?

    p.s. I forgot to tell you in person how much I liked your boots. I just have hiking boots. They do not look nice with my skirts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Stephanie! I nominated you for a *stylish* blogger award over on my site. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hop on the love train