Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Post o junk

I got nothin today.

This is a lie.  I have lots for you, but none of it is finished and ready to post.  So, today it's just all a bunch of hubbub.

Living Social is rockin' a deal that I am in love with today.
50% off an Amazon giftcard.  Check it out.

I found 3 new book stores that I can't wait to go loiter in for a while.
Lift and Brazos and Kaboom.

I had dinner with 2 old high school / new blogger friends.  Her and her.  As my grandma, Goggle, would say, I was tickled to death.  I'm thankful for new friends.  The 3 of us have dreams of planning an awesomehoustonbloggerstalkernewfriendconventionmeetup.  Soon.
Holler if you're in.

LOVING our new Bible study format.  Loving those girls.  Loving Psalms.

Still needing a miracle for our marathon a week from Sunday.  It's not lookin' good, folks.  We'll probably leave the city that weekend and the words "marathon", "running", "knee", "Achilles", and the likes will be banned from the vocabulary.  It's been disappointing.  This whole month sort of has.  Anyway.  Moving on. 

We're ready for February and feeling good and hitting the bikes.  Shiner ride, anyone?

We made this yesterday / last night.  It's not tex mex.  It's Mexican.  Y to the U to the M.

I had a minor (some* would say major) freak out last night regarding our shrinking apartment.  This weekend, I will be pulling out all of my real simples for help.

Lance.  I have no words.

Valentine's is coming up!  Love it, or hate it?  Etsy has some way cute valentines.

Would love to see Blue Valentine.  I love both of the leads.  And the trailer.  But, too bad I don't like to watch R rated movies.  Someone let me know how it is.

*some = Devin.  and I'm sorry.

1 comment:

Hop on the love train