Thursday, August 5, 2010

The best coffee in the city

If you are in Houston and haven't tried Minuti, you haven't lived and you are a disgrace to this city.
That may be a bit harsh.
But for reals it's good.  And it's Italian.  Which means it's legit.
minuti
I have never tasted a brew so delicious, and I have tasted many.
This is a lie.  Because I spent many days in Italy and drank very very good joe there.  BUT IT WAS PROBABLY MADE BY MR. MINUTI HIMSELF!
I'm writing this post after having a headache for about 36 bazillion hours, so the fact that it is rude and/or does not make sense is all because of that.  Please don't stop reading.
The owner of minuti is the nicest man on the planet, and  gave us a sample of their "chocolate coffee that is so thick you have to eat it with a spoon" in this miniature mug.
minuti 2
I ate it all, then threw this in my purse to keep.
Jokes.
It was amazing.  AH MAZE ING.
They have pictures of scooters all over the place.  Everyone remembers how much I love scooters, right??  RIGHT?!
and they have scrabble.  But someone was hogging it and also didn't ask me to play which offended me, so we played on my phone.
DC played scrabble with me.
This place works miracles.
Minuti Coffee
909 Texas St. Houston, TX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hop on the love train