Friday, August 13, 2010

Love me a trip to Bucee’s

Anywhere you’re driving to in Texas, you’ll see one on the highway

beaver nuggets

And you can’t just, like, not stop.  In our case, we will hold it / starve until we reach one.

outside

 deer corn

Something everyone needs to pick up at a gas station: Deer corn.

who is this guy

sandwich 

You order your sandwich on this little humdinger…and they make it and call your number when it’s ready.  THE TECHNOLOGY FASCINATES ME.

bathroom

beavers

fudge

jerkey

nuggets_picnik

gun sticker

power

They are ready for Christmas with a traditional tree

Texas christmas tree_picnik

I could seriously find Christmas presents in Bucee’s for almost everyone I know, so DONT BE SHOCKED.  This is your warning…

j deere

Hugel.

nudity

Jellie.

roosters

Kstan.

tshirts

everyone else.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE BUCEE'S, You can really get
    lost in the maze. Is it a Texas
    phenomenon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This place somewhat frightens me but yet I love it due to all the roosters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This place does not frighten me at all. Rather, it looks like a small slice of Heaven on earth. Have I ever mentioned my thing for Texas?

    ReplyDelete

Hop on the love train