Friday, August 6, 2010

This must be POP

I need to know how much you would pay for a popsicle.

I made some and need some cash.

melon

While Devin wasn’t home, I took the rest of the watermelon and threw it in the blender…after I ate some…like a lot.  If he were home, he would have wrestled it out of my hands.  Good grief, we’ll get another one!!

squeeze

Squeezed in some lime juice

I was just making this up

 blending

VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

pour

in molds 

dtown

Ok so really how much would you pay?

Because at our pub run the other week, there was an actual store there giving these out and promoting their business.

Same popsicle = $4 a pop (pun intended).

They were WAY easy to make (and make up), and they are THE BEST bloody hot can’t breathe in the swamp air post-run snack sans the sugary disgustingness in other sicles.

Happy Friday

3 comments:

  1. If you make me a Popsicle in this mold, I would pay you whatever you wanted! Or at least cover the cost of watermelon.

    http://www.target.com/Good-Things-Star-Ice-Molds/dp/B001IAE9AS/ref=sc_qi_detailbutton

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those were my first choice, but I think they were like $10 more than the ones I got.

    But Devin says we need more...so...consider it done.

    ReplyDelete

Hop on the love train