Monday, August 2, 2010

Chocolate and Peanut Butter: A marriage designed by God.

cookie 1

No-bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars

Recipe at Buns In My Oven

She adapted another recipe that called for 1 c butter (she uses 3/4).  I used Land O The Lakes light butter, and I don’t think you need as much as it calls for.  If you’re concerned.  1/2 c. should do.

Also, because I was not meant to be a baker, I used old fashion oats (which, for the record, baking recipes usually call for) instead of quick oats.  So it turned out more like goat food.  But, like, delicious goat food.

Happy Monday.

3 comments:

  1. My question is... did you bring some to share?

    ReplyDelete
  2. FYI, I now feel like this must be added my to-do list. For tonight. I blame you for that (and thank you for that).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like goat food.

    ReplyDelete

Hop on the love train