Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I would like to live in Anthropologie's Sale Room

I would say 9 times out of 10, when I go into Anthropologie with a mission to find some jewelry for an outfit or a skirt for an upcoming shower or a hot little number that resembles what my grandma would call a hot little number 50 years ago, I just end up buying dishes.  And I usually get them in the sale room.  This time was no different and I came back with these.

dishes 2

dishes 1

dishes 3

I got the table all set and lookin' good, and then the next mornig DC was all, "Uh, where can I eat?"

I told him to hold his plate standing up.

1 comment:

  1. I am literally laughing out loud. I love the dishes. I wish we had an Anthropologie. But, I went to one last weekend and no sale room. What the heck. I did find a tablecloth that I fell in love with but for $98, it couldn't come home with me. bummer.

    ReplyDelete

Hop on the love train