Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Jillian's Dressing of Deliciousness

I was thinking.  For as much as I post about Jillian Michaels, everyone who reads this must think I am obsessed.


I'm not.  But I do think she knows what she is talking about.  Food-wise.  Exercise-wise.  Psychologically when it comes to eating addiction.


She really is a smart little pistol.


jillian-michaels-2008


source


Anyway, we made a salad dressing from her Master Your Metabolism book and I needed to share it with you guys because


1. It is delicious


2. It is light


I don't know if I would put it on every salad, but it was great on the southwestern one we had (chicken, black beans, tomatoes, etc)


I'll zip it; here's the dressing recipe


1/2 c lime juice


2 Tbs Olive Oil


4 medium garlic cloves, minced


8 Tbs chopped cilantro


1-2 Tsp chile powder (I think I did 3)


1-2 Tsp ground cumin


1 Tsp salt (optional...I opted not to)


Throw it all in a jar, screw on the lid, shake it up for a minute, pour onto a salad, thou shalt not feel guilty for good dressing.

1 comment:

  1. sounds delicious! I think I'm gonna have to try it :)

    ReplyDelete

Hop on the love train