Monday, April 19, 2010

Monday makes my brain write posts full of randomness

Monday is here.

My brain is not.

Some random things...

1. Why haven't you joined bookmooch? Make a wish list of books you want but don't want to pay for, make an inventory of books you would get rid of, earn points when you list books, earn points when you send books, get books fo free. Again. Why haven't you joined bookmooch? I need to snag some of your books.

2. This weekend DC was out of town. Lu came down for some shopping.

I am going to buy this for Jellie as a wedding gift. It's missing a few, but I think I can fix that. I know you always wanted a wine cork headboard.

I bought something I have never, ever purchased in all my life. It is beautiful and I adore it.

Check it. I dig it. I never buy expensive purses. In fact when we first walked by the store, Lu and I both said, "Look at all of those crazy people paying way too much for a purse". Then a guy at the door handed us a coupon.

We each bought one.

DC's response? "You needed it". Points for him.

Also, I am counting this as number 19 on my list. I bought it at the outlet malls, so it was far from full price, and I got a coupon, but it is more than I would pay for something just for me. It counts. Score.

3. If you have not checked out dropbox.com, please do. It's an online 'drive' that you can access from any computer. So, say I want to save a picture on my work computer and access it at home- I save it to my dropbox, sign in from home, badabing badaboom. If you're interested, let me know. I get more space for referring.

4. #14 and #27 on my list are blank. It bothers me. Think I'll get to work on the one that says new job.

5. When DC is out of town, I forget to eat. I think I nearly starved Lu this weekend. I also clean constantly, make cookies (healthier ones! recipe coming this week), and spend money. When he is gone, I am not myself.

6. Speaking of him, DC is sick. Yet he went to work. Let's all email him and tell him to go home.

7. Has anyone seen Zombieland? DC tells me it's hilarious. I don't buy it.

8. If you gave to The Voeltners a couple of weeks ago, THANK YOU!!! They have raised ALL of their money 2 months before their trip. You can read their "Thank You" here.

2 comments:

  1. Love the new purse. And that shirt you are wearing. Stripes + ruffles = Love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zombieland = HILARIOUS

    You wouldn't guess it from the title, but really, lots o' laughs

    ReplyDelete

Hop on the love train