Thursday, April 1, 2010

The Bayou City Art Festival Stole My Wallet

My favorite Houston event was during a gorgeous Spring weekend.  I had one of those days with Lu where her sole purpose was to help me spend some money.  Those are the BEST days!


Just a few highlights and a little game of find the bike parts



This is a painting!  I still can't get over it.



This!  Is the train I talked about on My List




I got DC some of this guy's stuff.  And 2 prints.  And some glass thingies.

Then DC asked me how much I spent and all of the sudden, I didn't really feel like talking.

2 comments:

  1. The guitar art and wooden spoons got me! I took that train ride to Silverton when I was a little girl...it was magical :) I was just looking through old family photos and dreaming about it the other day. We wanted to go this Summer, but we'll have our lab with us, and I don't think they'd like him on the train! :) Ps don't you love this time of year? All the best little art and craft shows are going on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aura we used to take that train every summer- my grandmother lived in Pagosa Springs, close to Durango. I recommend it if you're looking for quaint places to live in CO :) The husband and I dream of living in Durango. Who knows. Loving this time of year- we're headed West of Austin this weekend for camping, bluebonnets, and our one year anniversary

    ReplyDelete

Hop on the love train