Tuesday, October 27, 2009

PERFECT PRESENT #3

Today, we have one for the guys.  Ladies, I promise you, as in I swear on my entire precious life, that this gift is fail-proof.  There is not one male on this earth that will not like this.  Mark my words.  Stamp the Steph guarantee on it.  I am telling you, I will be flooded with thank you notes for giving you this morsel of knowledge.

PERFECT PRESENT #3

Remote. Control. Helicopter. 

Feast your eyes on this man machine

copter one

So, Christmas of, oh, every single year, my mother buys my dad and two brothers one of these.  My strategy is to make sure they open my gifts before they get to this one, because as soon as they rip open the packaging and see those batteries taped to the box holding this beauty, forget the 197 inch TV or the Ferrari in the driveway that I got them.  They want the helicopter and only the helicopter.  Don’t even bother them with stockings, Christmas lunch, wine, beer, football, nothing!  They’re busy playing with their man toy. 

But really, there is nothing funnier than when I am sitting upstairs in my parent's’ house and all of the sudden this predator soars over the banister from the entryway downstairs. 

What’s not funny is when Zach chases me around the house with his toy from the comfort of the couch.  Or worse, when all three (soon to be four when Devin gets one this year) boys do it at the same time.

But ladies, let me give you a hint.  Do not spend more than, say, $15 on your helicopter.  I mean, you want it to actually work, but anyone of the male species will break it within twelve hours.  Stamp that guaranteed, too.  You know boys, always trying to push the limits and see what else a toy (that is definitely not made to fly a 19lb. cat around the house) can do.  This is why my mom has to buy new ones every year.

You can find these at the most random places like Bed, Bath, and Beyond, Stein Mart, gas stations (probably) and I am sure at Wal-Mart and/or Target. 

TOY HELICOPTER PERFECT FOR: any male ages 3-97 whose heart you wish to win over; any guy you wish to keep busy/out of your hair for at least half a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hop on the love train