Monday, October 26, 2009

A Post of Randoms

I added some pictures to my Friday post below…we had a beautiful weekend in Houston only to be followed by a Monday full of rain and gloom. Womp womp.

Whatever has a link to the Etsy shop for Water4Christmas. Everything purchased from that shop goes to give clean water to the people in Liberia. Check it out, get some good stuff for Christmas. I got the coffee cozy. So cute. So cheap. You can afford it. They also have super cute kids tshirts with an outline of Africa on it- I love them, so there’s somethin’ for all you baby mamas.

Star of Hope needs some moolah to feed the homeless this Thanksgiving. $16.55 can feed FIVE people some turkey and goods where they would normally eat garbage...not like bad for you McDonalds garbage, but like seriously garbage. I am pretty sure Devin and I spent more than $16.55 on 4 pieces of pie when we treated our friends at House of Pies on Saturday night. You can feed 5 people. Or more. Check out the different donation options. Do it to it!

Devin’s coworker sent Devin home with some eggs on Friday.

eggs 2 eggs

I just thought they were really fun…pink, brown, blue…all different colors, some with freckles, straight from the coop. As we informed my friend from the northeast this weekend, eggs do not come out of the chicken stark white.

I told you it was all random.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hop on the love train