Friday, October 16, 2009

That purse is pugly.

On Friday, Allie and I escaped the dungeons that we work in and ventured downtown to Macy’s via lightrail. I needed some of the fresh, cool air that the “cold front” brought in Thursday night, and Allie needed to pick up a gift. We found the goods she was looking for and moved on to the shoes and purses.

Overbearing Close-talking Saleswoman: Can I help you find something?

Me: Uh, the Guess purses?

Saleswoman: We do not carry Guess purses at the downtown store.

Allie [in a weird, excited, witchy voice from about 10 feet behind me]: BUT THEY CARRY PUH-UHG PURSES!!!!!

And I turned around to see this.

pugly

But I guess to fully comprehend her obsession, you need to meet her pseudo-child.

THIS! is Tootie. Good. gracious.

tootie Santa, you can put one of those on my list.

(The dog, not the pugly purse)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hop on the love train