Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Avery

Avery is turning 4 in December!

We met at Discovery Green to take some birthday pictures.

4 with jacket edited

It was pretty hot out (welcome to Houston in November), so the jacket lasted about 4 shots.

lollipop smile edited

hips 2 edited

Avery looking balloons edited

Avery close up red wall

tree 3 edited

Avery color wall one edited

hips 1 edited

lollipop in mouth edited

walking with balloons edited

Don’t let this cute little behind fool you, people.

She’s a pistol.

Her cousin, Addison, was there too.

Here’s a little preview…

Addison 1 edited

Yep. I wanted to eat her face too.

I think this means I get to cross something off of my list!

Happy Tuesday!

5 comments:

  1. Did you take these pictures yourself, Steph? They're gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you take them? the pictures are so beautiful. i mean you did have the two pretties girls in the world to take pictures of... don't worry i am not biased at all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog! Very nice design but I think the best parts are Avery and Addison! Go Devin! Smoke Lance's butt!

    ReplyDelete

Hop on the love train