Monday, November 2, 2009

I’m a choosy beggar

I asked for a chair.

Devin brought this home.

man chair

I kid.  This is at The Hobbit Cafe where we had a nice, relaxing lunch with Devin’s aunt and cousin on Saturday.  It’s one of our favorite places to get a burger in Houston (though I have not tried Smashburger yet, and I hear it is the holy of burgers).  Anyway, if you haven’t been, and you’re feeling all J.R.R. Tolkein and stuff, you should check it out. 

Get the avocado burger. 

Sit on the patio, bask in the sun, check out the hippies.

3 comments:

  1. Have you had a burger at Lankford Grocery? Best burger in the city! I promise you this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed we were there last weekend! I like Hobbit better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its called a "man chair"...you can add it to the growing list with "man cold" and "man toy"

    ReplyDelete

Hop on the love train