Friday, November 20, 2009

Dear Lance, Kiss My Grits.

The time has come you guys! Devin, Chad, Patrick, and who else? are racing Lance Armstrong (not Neil Armstrong, Lisa) on Sunday morning! It should be a pretty big deal- lots of vendors, raffles and prizes, oh and the bike race. The gun goes bang at 7:30am on Sunday, so if you’re awake for whatever reason, please pray for safe racing for all of them!! I spend enough time in hospitals during the week; it’s not how I want to spend my weekend.

We are headed to Wimberley, TX tonight for some relaxing, eating, shopping (SAN MARCOS OUTLETS, WHAT?!), more eating with friends, and some racing in the most beautiful part of Texas! Dear God, please let us move there. Oh what? Lance’s ranch is for sale?? How convenient.

Lots to come next week that I am excited for!

You know, for all 9 of you that read this.

Dare to DIY blog party on Monday. Mine turned out really well; I am pretty excited about it.

Pictures of the race of course and if we’re lucky, Devin will focus for more than 3 minutes and write us a race report :)

Some shots of our Bible Study’s Thanksgiving Potluck Beatles Rockband Extravaganza party. Hard. Core.

The perfect present from New York that I promised for this week. Oops. But I swear it’s a good one worth the wait.

All of that and then Thanksgiving is upon us! I don’t even believe it.

Happy Weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you have a good weekend! Good luck!

    Looking forward to your project on Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clarification:

    Dev and others race Lance at 1:30pm

    ReplyDelete

Hop on the love train