Monday, November 9, 2009

Water

I got my Coffee Cozy from Water4Christmas this weekend

coffee kozy 2 It’s cute and I love it and it works perfectly.

The coffee shop lady got mad at me for having it- not sure why she took it personally that I was not using one of their sleeves.

Whatevskis.

I also love that the $6 I spent on it went toward giving people in Africa some clean water to drink.

I love the quote on their etsy page:

There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them.

–Denis Waitley

I don’t love how I couldn’t get the shine off of the table, but ‘tis the nature of an iPhone photo.

Check out Water4Christmas’ etsy shop and get some stocking stuffers.

I think I may snag me one of those water drop ornaments.

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. followed you over here from meg's blog.
    i shipped you that coffee cozy! and i'm so glad you love it!
    we have almost raised enough at the w4c etsy shop to fund a well...that's $5000!
    incredible.
    thanks for your support and thanks for spreading the word!!
    cassie

    ReplyDelete

Hop on the love train