Monday, November 2, 2009

Dear Mute Math,

Thank you for rocking my face off on Friday night.

You put on an amazing show.

It was Chaos. No pun intended.

jumping

In fact, if I could have seen you guys 50 feet in front of me, it would have been an even better show.

Then I would have been able to take my own pictures.

Dad gum giant man standing in front of me.

and the one in front of him.

Short people and Warehouse Live do not mix.

Anyway, awesome show. I’m thinking about taking up the keytar.

keytar

Check them out here. Beware of rocking.

*Thanks to Frett Farnell for inviting us

** If you go to a show, skip the opener and go get a beer…unless you want to experience what it’s like to go to an Allman Brother’s concert…can you say 50 minute jam session? Can you say I can’t even link to them because Google says they don’t exist?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hop on the love train