Friday, November 6, 2009

Dare, Double Dare, or Physical Challenge?

My blogging, pug loving, friend Kim over at Newlywoodwards is hosting a Dare to DIY party for the next few weeks, and since I am trying new things lately, I decided to sign up.

Dare to DIY_Page_3

While I am not much of a DIYer (I need a work space…and a lot of other things), nor do I own a sewing machine, I like to think I am pretty creative, so I think I can make it work.

My entry to the challenges will be posted every Monday, and I will link to the others so you can check them out too.

Kim’s website has a list of the challenges, so if you’re a blogger and want to join, head over there to let her know (you can click the button on my left side bar).

Happy Friday!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness..... double dare or physical challenge?? I love that. I may have to swipe that for a future post. =)

    Can't wait to see what you come up with. Thanks for joining.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm new to your blog from Kim's blog. I'm participating in Dare to DIY too. And don't worry, nothing I make will involve a sewing machine. I'm just hoping anything I make won't look like a 5 year-old did it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there, I also came by via Kim's blog...I can only say that if you do your projects the same way you made the picasso painting, I will die laughing. That looks like the best time, and I need to find one of those classes near me, stat. Oh and my "work space" is my kitchen counter, so most likely, all my projects will include elbow macaroni.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! You can be sure there will not be "serious" crafting in my house.

    Kim I'll have to charge you for using my line ;)

    Thanks for reading, ladies!!

    ReplyDelete

Hop on the love train