Friday, November 13, 2009

Weekend. Bliss.

I am so thankful for this weekend. This week has been full of disappointment, hard times at work, car troubles leaving us in the parking lot for eternity, and bad outfits. I feel like I had bad outfits all week.

Happy Weekend everyone!

Lots to come next week!

Perfect presents…I have a reeeeeeeally good one from Brooklyn

Dare to DIY blog party on Monday!

Countdown until we race Lance

Pictures of my first shoot!

lots of fun stuff.

Have a good weekend and be thankful.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the re-design up top with the new pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl i love your page! its gorgeous and quite entertaining! i could probably sit here all day reading! wish ya all the best!

    hugs-

    amanda

    ReplyDelete

Hop on the love train