Tuesday, November 10, 2009

PERFECT PRESENT #4

Lisa Leonard, I love you.  Alright I don’t so much love you as I do not know you, but I love your jewelry to pieces.  I love the vintage, rustic look, the sweet designs, and I love how delicate they look.  I’m not into bulky

simple and sweet

fly free

be still

She has other pieces that don’t have birds on them- these are just some that I love. 

You can do custom designs…

custom How fitting.

…and some seriously cute custom spoons that would be awesome baby gifts

spoon

Oh and how convenient!  Centsational Girl is doing a Lisa Leonard giveaway.  Check it out.

And we’ll call THAT Perfect Present #4!

LISA LEONARD DESIGNS PERFECT FOR: your cute fun very supportive a-bit-red-headed wife,  your constantly loving mother, your sister that you used to despise but now adore, your best friend you haven’t seen in months, your super cute glowing pregnant friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hop on the love train