Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A Genius, Perhaps?

When I was wee, people said I was a musical prodigy. Why is the first question you ask, “What people?” Lots of people! All kinds of people said this! PEOPLE OTHER THAN MY PARENTS!

Geez.

I could tickle the ivory like Beethoven and Ray Charles combined. So...like Hellen Keller?

I sang (and um still sing) like a bird. Not a crow or something disgusting…like whatever birds make beautiful one of a kind melodies that people would pay billions of dollars to hear.

In addition to these amazing talents, I excelled at playing the violin. The Trans-Siberian Orchestra was recruiting me from the day I walked out of the womb (which is January 27th; don’t you forget it).

Still don’t believe me?

I present to you documented proof of my phenomenal musical abilities, with the back-ups of one little, slightly-less-talented-but-we-put-him-in-the-video-anyway-brother, Zachary.

Why in the sweet name of Moses did I lick whatever it is I am holding? Why do I still scream LA LA LA LA LA when I don’t know the words?

Lord bless my mother for having patience with me. Good grief.

Happy Tuesday

2 comments:

  1. HA

    You're a bird....

    Right Dev?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can we request more videos like this? I would like to consider this my official request.

    ReplyDelete

Hop on the love train