Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Just Melting Some Faces…

A little known fact about me: I was supposed to be born in the 60s. But, there was a slight hiccup in timing, and I came out in the 80s amidst the worst musical decade in the history of the world. Why, God, why!? Luckily, my father loved me and fed me with the music of the 50s, 60s, and 70s (if you were at our wedding, you know of our superb taste in music), so I am not completely musically hopeless like my husband. I’m kidding. Sort of. We’re working on him.

Last week, our Bible study group played Beatles Rock Band.

Best night of my life (other than the aforementioned wedding).

ONE TWO THREE FOUR 2 Hit it, Ringo.

Chris and Devin 2

It was twenty years ago today, that
Sgt. Pepper taught the band to play

Mark so serious 2

They've been going in and out of style
But they're guaranteed to raise a smile.
So may I introduce to you

Abby folk singing 2

The act you've known for all these years,
Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band.
We're Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band

Chris stance 2

We hope you will enjoy the show,
We're Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band,
Sit back and let the evening go.

Dev, Miike 2

Sgt. Pepper's lonely, Sgt. Pepper's lonely,
Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band.

Josh and Jamie 2

It's wonderful to be here,
It's certainly a thrill.
You're such a lovely audience,

michelle 2

We'd like to take you home with us,
We'd love to take you home.
I don't really want to stop the show,

bump it 2

But I thought you might like to know,
That the singer's going to sing a song,

Josh Rockin 2

And he wants you all to sing along.
So may I introduce to you

group 2

The one only Billy Shears
And Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you posted pictures of this, it looks you've got a great group!

    ReplyDelete

Hop on the love train