Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Blog it

Hotelscombined.com contacted me this past weekend. They like to give money to charities and saw my posts about Compassion International. So, with this post, they will give $20 to them…or any charity I select.

You can become a Facebook fan and earn $5 to any charity you want

You can Twitter about them and earn $10 to any charity you want

Or if you have a blog, you can blog it and earn $20 to any charity you want.

This time, though, I am going to have this $20 go toward my friend, Haven, and her marathon in January. She is running for the Leukemia and Lymphoma society which means a lot to us since her sister, Jinna (my super dear friend and matron of honor), battled Lymphoma 3 years ago. We are happy it’s gone, and we want to raise money for blood cancer research so that we can get rid of it for good. For everyone.

Facebook, Twitter, Blog it for a charity…spend their money…it’s too easy!

1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU for posting this idea...I LOVE it! I'm going to be a copy cat. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hop on the love train