Friday, December 11, 2009

Weekend, Randoms, Reminders

It’s been a tough week.  Prayers for DC to feel better are still appreciated.  I think we are finally making progress.  I am ready for life to be “normal” again.  Not that our lives are ever normal!

Next week I should be back on track with Dare to Deck the Halls on Monday.  I am venturing to my mom’s house this weekend to work on this.  Lord help me.  This could be really really cute or really really terrible.  Either way, you know I’ll post it.  I’m not afraid of a fail post every once in a while.  Keepin’ it real.

I am shooting a super super cute baby boy on Sunday.  I still have one more slot open if anyone wants some free Christmas pictures.  Most of all, I would love the practice.

Also, I need to know what you’re getting everyone in your family for Christmas.  I need to steal some of your ideas.

And you guys…we got the Moustache Calendars that we ordered. 

calendar

It is EVEN BETTER than it looks online.  It seriously is the perfect gift for any guy you know.  Back in October, when I wrote about it, I think it was just going to print, but, it is now printed, ready to go, and it ships as soon as the next day.  I know yall are all over the internet trying to find things for your guy friends and stocking stuffers and I KNOW you have like 17 parties in 3 weekends that you have to take gift exchange thingies to.  I know this because it is exactly what I am doing. 

Go here and grab some calendars, they ship the next day, done and done.  Thank me later.

4 comments:

  1. That calendar looks awesome. So fun!

    I'm sure your project will be a success. Cannot wait to see it. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim you gotta get one!
    All the cool kids have them. Or all the hairy kids... Or the kids who wish they could have amazing facial hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So where's this list of 27 things? I think I need to read it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aura...check it out in my archives under October

    ReplyDelete

Hop on the love train