Tuesday, December 22, 2009

A Lumberjack Graduation

pic 4 ed Banita Creek, Nacogdoches, Texas

pic 1

Baby brother

pic 6 ed

pic 12 ed The grads

pic 13 ed Now.

z and joe little

Then.

pic 16

pic 18 ed The family minus one.  This picture was next to impossible to coordinate.  And I wasn’t sure our picture taker got a good shot and then all of the sudden everyone scattered.  Just a typical Wood family picture I guess.  You better be quick or you won’t get one and everyone will be gone.  And then there was a glare and I couldn’t get it all out.  Gah.

While others napped, I went downtown

pic 26 ed

pic 22

I want this.  I don’t even know if it would ever work again.  I just want to set it in our place.

I found some fun things in neat places including 2 jars I have been looking for.

Cue the grad after-party party…

pic 28 ed

Zach lives in a wood cabin with mirrors everywhere.  It doesn’t even make sense.  It was about 30 degrees in there.

pic 25 ed

pic 24 ed

We kind-of resemble each other

duff z me

pic 30b

Then…pardon the thumb.  This was pre-digital pictures

pic 30

Now.

z and me

Congrats Grad!

And now I think I’ll have another oh-my-gosh-my-baby-brother-is-grown-up-and-I-can’t-even-think-about-him-moving-to-DC-without-completely-freaking-out moment. 

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! The last one of you, Zach, and the deer is a framer.

    ReplyDelete

Hop on the love train