Friday, December 18, 2009

Make a Muppet and other things

Guys, Allie sent me a link to Make my own Muppet.  Glorious.

Check her out.

mine Lookin’ good.  I love the blue.  And the hair that is pretty close to my color.  Is that a trench coat??  Someone buy that for me at FAO Schwartz for a mere $129.99 so I can drive you nuts with it.  No?

It’s the weekend!!  We are headed up to the lake and then East Texas- my baby brother is graduating from college tomorrow morning! 

Congrats Grad!!! 

I’m looking forward to being outside a LOT…out at the lake and in the country, seeing my family and Zach’s friends, and maybe some of that will help DC feel a little better.

So, next week, some pictorial evidence of everything that happened at Zach’s graduation party.  Dare to have traditions is on Monday, and my family has some whack traditions.

Oh yeah, and Christmas!!!

Happy weekend everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hop on the love train