Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas

Good Morning.
Can you believe it's over? I can't.
It's been non stop party here.



DC wasn't so happy when I told him the helicopter was driving me bananas. Then I think my brother told him not to listen to me. I told you they love helicopters. I hope you got one for some guy in your family because if you did, you're a Christmas hero.


Frisky does a pretty good job of showing what we all looked like after a humongous meal yesterday.

I feel like it went so fast, and maybe I owe God some time...I don't know if I took enough time to think about Jesus this season.

It's been a whirlwind with husband being so sick, and the shopping, wrapping, cleaning, cooking. And work is so busy in December. Those are all of my excuses for not taking enough time to thank God for sending our Savior down to Earth to live a human life...and die a very painful human death. For me. And for you. I pray you've been at your lowest of low and still felt the powerful hope that He is. I hope you know the unfathomable feeling of the no matter what love that He has for you. If you don't, I hope you find Him. I'd be happy to go on that journey with you. If you've known him for 2 days or 20 years, I hope you've thanked him for what Christmas is.

How many kings, stepped down from their thrones?
How many lords have abandoned their homes?
How many greats have become the least for me?
How many Gods have poured out their hearts
To romance a world that has torn all apart?
How many fathers gave up their sons for me?
Only one did that for me.

Merry Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas! My husband and his brothers all got "boy toys" this year too, though they weren't helicopters...they got stomp rockets that you stomp on to send them up in the air. It wasn't long until it was stuck the roof. Sounds like you had a great holiday...it came and went a little too fast for me too!

    ReplyDelete

Hop on the love train