Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Weekend from

Hello operator, please give me number 9! Remember that? I thought I was so scandalous when I sang that with the little claps that went with it.

The title is a little deceiving because we really did have a good weekend until Sunday. Sunday was the day I had decided I would do my Dare to DIY project, and I would blog about the thing on my list, and all of that would be ready to post this week.

Then we woke up with who knows what sick illness. We seriously were lumps on a stump (shout out kstan) on Sunday and must have slept for 90% of the day. We both stayed home from work yesterday. And you may think that blogging would be the best medicine. It would…if we had internet. Horrors of woe, I know. I have an explanation if you care for one.

So, I am back in the groove (DC is still home sick [sad face])and behind on all things that I wanted to get up on the blog this week, but don’t worry, they’re coming.

I have one more spot if anyone wants some free pictures done.

I am still posting my DIY project this week even though it was “due” yesterday

And we’ll get into what I did on my list in 26 degree snowy weather on Saturday morning.

In the meantime, everyone loves a shot of Frisky (my parents’ cat). Here he is checking out the snow, getting a drink, livin’ the dream.

frisk

2 comments:

Hop on the love train