Friday, December 4, 2009

Pictures Pro Bono

Anyone need/want some pictures done?

For free?

Kids? Family? Baby? Pets?

I need and want some practice

and YOU need Christmas pictures.

or birthday pictures.

engagement pictures?

baby pictures.

pregnant belly pictures?

boudoir pictures!

too much?

Email me if you’re interested (link on the left sidebar).

You can see Avery’s pictures here.

Addison here.

With the busy Christmas season, let’s say I’ll do 3 free shoots…thanks in advance for the practice!

happy friday

2 comments:

  1. I'm guessing you won't travel to Michigan for free? You could do Josh & Stephanie engagements pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you come to DC, I would like my picture taken. Or if I'm ever in Texas, I also would like my picture taken!

    ReplyDelete

Hop on the love train