Friday, December 18, 2009

The Spirit of Snoopy

We have about 4,856 excuses for not having a Christmas tree for our first Christmas together.  Most of them revolve around sickness and storage space.

So if you gave us an ornament, it didn’t make it up this year (Except for Amy and Ricky’s- it’s on our centerpiece) until I was wrapping presents in the bike room the other day for what seemed like forever, and I just decided that even though it has been a pretty mucky holiday season thus far, we were going to have a tree dadgummit!

tree

This is what happens when I’m locked in a room by myself for too long.  Tissue paper, cardboard, and the ornaments we got from parties and parents…tree of the year.  I am a preschooler. 

4 comments:

  1. I love it. Y'all are too cute. We should have thought of that to keep Benny from trying to eat the branches on our tree. Plus, you are saving on electricity by not having lights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Katherine and I love your tree!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Charlie Brown ;)

    I love the results of your boredom... I just wonder what would've occurred had I been in that room... I see glitter & lots of it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi - just found your blog from whatever - cute tree! I think it's a clever idea - maybe next year you could upgrade to a 8 foot wall model! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hop on the love train